Interested in Business?

Working with business-minded people is awesome!

For some reason, I decided not to pursue a business-related major in undergrad. When I got to law school, I regretted this decision because I loved business. So I did what any law student does, I read and learned as much about business as I could. I subscribed to the WSJ, Forbes, the Economist and several other publications until I began to feel comfortable with the language of business.

Recently, I made a connection with Dan Wadhwani, a professor at UOP’s MBA program, who is co-teaching a class with Jack Crawford, a venture capitalist from Velocity Venture Capital, in the Sacramento area. The class is called “MBA Bootcamp“.

For those of you hoping to practice in the Corporate World, this class is a great opportunity to start building your network. Also, if you are thinking about working in the startup industry, this class is a must. If you are unsure where you fit into all this but are interested, Dan or Jack will be happy to talk with you.

Dan and Jack have invited all business-minded McGeorge students to a meet and greet on Wednesday evening, August 31st.

Please email me for details.

-Taylor [president of this little society]

mba_bootcamp_fall_2011

About Taylor

I'm a third year law student at University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. I have a passion for business and tax. I'm a research assistant for Professor Manolakas - and own an internet company, Jotwol. I also work for an estate planning attorney in Fresno.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.