EVENT – Sacramento Young Tax Lawyers

Every few months the Sacramento Young Tax Lawyers Committee gets together to discuss new tax topics and network with other young tax attorneys. Our president in 2010, Rosalind Olsen, set the groundwork for McGeorge students to have the opportunity to attend these events, and they’ve invited us back for the 2011 year! This is an awesome networking and informational event for those of you interested in practicing tax. We encourage all of you to attend!

The Sacramento Young Tax Lawyer Committee invites you to attend the August Committee meeting tomorrow.  This is a great opportunity to network with other tax students and practicing attorneys.  Thursday, August 18 · 5:30pm – 8:30pm, Morrison & Foerster 400 Capitol Mall, Suite 2600.”

About Taylor

I'm a third year law student at University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. I have a passion for business and tax. I'm a research assistant for Professor Manolakas - and own an internet company, Jotwol. I also work for an estate planning attorney in Fresno.

Subscribe

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

One Response to EVENT – Sacramento Young Tax Lawyers