BarBri Discounts

Hello!

I apologize for not blogging about my experiences in The Hague. The work was held in strict confidence and I preferred to err on the side of caution when it came to publicly posting about my experiences. I am now back at McGeorge in Sacramento and gearing up to finish my last semester and study for the bar exam. (!)

There are several discounts out there for 3Ls who plan on taking the July 2012 bar. For the rest of you lucky folks, keep in mind that these discounts are out there for when you have to start thinking about the bar.

1. ABA Partial Scholarship

Application found here.  Note that the application due date is FEBRUARY 10th! It has to be postmarked by then.  Also, the address is incorrect on the application.  Send it to this address: 200 W Adams St, Suite 250  Chicago, IL 60606.

2. Tuition Assistance via BarBri

BarBri is on campus offering a tuition assistance scholarship for students who owe more than 100k in debt and do not have a job lined up.  The application can be found here, but it is easier to visit the BarBri rep on campus in the Student Center this week.

3.  Early Bird Bar Review

You can get $300 off the review course if you attend the early bird prep courses at McGeorge.  It’s a great way to get some extra practice for the Bar exam, while getting a discount for it.  Schedule and requirements can be found here.

Mini plug: You should like the McGeorge Bar Prep page on Facebook and bookmark the Bar Prep website.

About Yen

Hello! I am a third year law student. This summer I am interning at International Bridges to Justice, a legal non-profit in Geneva. In the Fall, I will be interning for Judge Pocar at the ICTY in The Hague.

6 Responses to BarBri Discounts