We are pleased to announce next year’s board! President: Elise Sisson Vice President: Russell Frink Treasurer: Adam Borchard Secretary: Morgan Branch Class Representative: Adam Silva Congratulations!
Anne J. Schneider Foundation Lecture Series Save the Date – April 30, 2013 The Anne J. Schneider Foundation and the Water Education Foundation invite you to attend our 2013 lecture in support of efforts to encourage professional and personal commitment to water law and policy and the conservation of our special landscapes, in memory of [...]
Hello Everyone! Our last WLS meeting will be this Thursday, April 8, at 5pm in Room A. Pizza will be provided. We will be going over the final details for the field trip this Saturday, April 13. If you would like to sign up or need more information, feel free to reply to this email or email [...]
Our SECOND ANNUAL FIELD TRIP is SATURDAY APRIL 13 from 7:30 AM – 2:00 PM. Bring a brown bag lunch and your enthusiasm! We will provide drinks and snacks. TO SIGN-UP Please e-mail us the following information, preferably by Monday, April 8, but by Thursday at the very latest: -Your name -Your phone number -2-3 questions for [...]
Check out this article in the University of Denver Law Review on the BDCP written by our very own Public Relations Chair, Tori Sundheim! http://duwaterlawreview.com/california-browns-tunnels/
Check out this article in the Sacramento Bee for details on the upcoming BDCP plan. http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/01/5307681/public-meeting-thursday-on-delta.html
Hello Everyone! Come join us at McGeorge this week for some great events: All Week SALDF Pet Food Drive Benefitting The Sacramento Pet Food Bank Student Animal Legal Defense Fund pet food drive to benefit the Sac City Shelter and Sac County Food Pantry. Table and bins in the student center. Tuesday 3/26 5-6pm: Career [...]
We will be having a WLS General Meeting this Thursday, February 7 at 5pm in Room A. Food and drinks will be provided. Our speaker this week is Byron M. Buck. Mr. Buck is the Executive Director of the State and Federal Contractors Water Agency, a Joint Powers Authority made up of contractors to the Federal [...]
We would like to inform you all of a new book on the Colorado Doctrine. The background, litigation, and agreements surrounding the Colorado River are extremely complicated and continue to be a contentious issue. David Schorr, explores this issue in his new book, The Colorado Doctrine. Making extensive use of archival and other primary sources, [...]
Come join your fellow students at the Natural Resources Internship Fair Tuesday, January 22 from 5:30-6:00pm in the Student Center at McGeorge! The list of employers can be found on the McGeorge Symplicity cite and employers will be accepting paper resumes at the event. A representative from PLSS and Colleen Truden from the McGeorge Field [...]
- Flooding the Courtroom September 15, 2011
- 2012 CA Water Law Symposium Registration Open! November 9, 2011
- Calendar Updates September 30, 2011
- 2012 Water Leaders Class December 1, 2011
- Sustainability Week At McGeorge March 27, 2013
- Digital Multifunction: That is good. Thank you for sharing....
- phentermine: Was really curious about this, luckily have found ...
- lnoland: That should do it! Thank you for checking out our ...
- Jung Eichhorn: Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my ...
- lnoland: Hi and thank you for checking out our blog! We do ...
- Tuesday’s Top of the Scroll: Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Plan Slammed with Lawsuits June 18, 2013
- Statement on Lawsuits Against Delta Plan June 18, 2013
- Klamath: Water Wars – Who Controls The Flow? June 18, 2013
- UCLA Scientists Predict Southland will Experience 40 Percent Drop in Snowfall in 30 Years June 18, 2013
- Editorial: Infrastructure – A Lot for Taxpayers to Swallow June 18, 2013
Vice President: Russell Frink
Treasurer: Adam Borchard
Secretary: Morgan Branch
General Representative: Adam Silva