CONGRATS to all the nominees and all the winners for SBA’s annual club awards. Everyone did such an amazing job this year and put on some awesome events. Thank you so much for such a great year of student leadership and campus activity! Student organizations really help bring our campus to life!
1. Club of the Year – McGeorge Women’s Caucus
2. Legacy Event of the Year – Lambda Fall Spectacular
3. Student Leader of the Year – Patrick Ryan Blood (Patrick Blood / P.Blood)
4. Best Smaller Club – Military Law Society
5. Best New Club (under 3 years) – Trial Advocacy Association
6. Most Improved Club – Students for a Better McGeorge
7. Diversity Award – Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
8. Best New Event – IP Week – Intellectual Property Society
9. Community Outreach Award – Public Legal Services Society
10. Most Active Club – Federalist Society
I wanna thank the students for voting for me to receive Student Leader of the Year. That means more than you guys know and I thank you so much for the award. There are so many amazing student leaders at McGeorge so I know the decision was tough to make and I am honored to be the recipient. I also want to thank the SBA for recognizing so many amazing clubs, including Students for a Better McGeorge which has really taken off this year. Congratulations to all!
Some of the accepting winners below (from left to right): Gerry Latasa (SBM), Edwin Lam (APALSA), Travis Clark (Lambda), Patrick Blood (SBM, Leader of the Year), Stacey Shelley (MWC), Colin Hendricks (SBA President), Michelle Trigger (TAA, PLSS), Christina Cortino (Federalists), Andrew Londerholm (MLS), and Wa La (IPSA).
My adorable gift basket for leader of the year! Thanks you guys!